Junior Projects 2020: 7 projects recommended for funding
The application colloquium for junior projects took place on May 20, 2020. A total of 17 projects were presented and assessed by a panel of experts, consisting of members of the IZKF Board, the ELAN Commission and the Junior Scientists Committee. 7 projects received project funding. The applicants have already been informed of the results of the assessment and will receive their letter of approval promptly, so that the projects can start between July 1st, 2020 and January 1st, 2021.
- J 83: Ingo Ganzleben, Department of Medicine 1
Role of ferroptosis in inflammatory lung diseases
- J84: Sascha Kretschmann, Department of Medicine 5
Direct vs. indirect class II antigen presentation
- J85: Kristina Scheibe, Department of Medicine 1
Cell-type-specific roles of IL36 in the Intestine
- J86: Heike Schmitt, Department of Medicine 1
Virome/macrophage interaction in Crohn’s disease
- J87: Stefan Uderhardt, Department of Medicine 3
Stromal Network Communication in the Regulation of Immune Homeostasis
- J88: Florian Krach, Department of Stem Cell Biology
new RNA-binding proteins in sporadic ALS
- J89: Adrian Regensburger, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
MSOT imaging of strictures in Crohn’s disease
We would like to thank all applicants and reviewers!
More information on junior projects can be found here.