To apply for a rotation position please use the proposal template and send all required documents to the IZKF Administrative Office.Please send the proposal no later than 2 weeks before the next meeting of the Management Board.
The application must include:
- proposal for for laboratory rotation (please use the template)
- a support letter by the head of department
- the applicant’s curriculum vitae
- a list of the applicant’s publications (only original papers and published lectures)
- announcement of the required equipment budget and a confirmation by the department that the required equipment will be made available to the applicant (can be included into the support letter)
As of 1 October 2013, applications including CV must be in English due to the internationalisation strategy.
The Management Board decides on who rotation positions are allocated to. The IZKF Administration Office informs applicants whether their application was successful after the Management Board meeting.
Please send your application no later than 2 weeks before the meeting of the Management Board.